Tourist Iran Visa
The Iranian visa is valid for 60 days and passengers shall be permissible to reside in Iran until 30 days; in case of approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran, this may be extended to 60 days. Residence over than the specified duration mentioned in visa of Iran is regarded as violation of rules and regulations of Iran. Duration of fulfilling the stage of receiving tourist invitation letter (visa of Iran) is 3 or 4 working days.
Terms & Conditions of Receiving Visa of Iran for a foreign invitee
By referring to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Islamic Republic of Iran, you make take visa of Iran for your foreign invitee; you can fulfill the task by one of the licensed travel agencies; in this case you don’t need to referring to organizations. Moreover, the process of issuing visa is significantly reduced. By this method an invitation letter should be mailed on behalf of agency for the invitee and in case of approval of government of Iran for receiving visa, the code of invitation letter will be announced to the invitee by the travel agency; through referring to consulate of Islamic Republic of Iran in his/her country and offering this code, the invitee could be permissible to receive the visa.
TheIranian visa is valid for 60 days and passengers shall be permissible to reside in Iran until 30 days; in case of approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran, this may be extended to 60 days. Residence over than the specified duration mentioned in visa of Iran is regarded as violation of rules and regulations of Iran.
Duration of fulfilling the stage of receiving tourist invitation letter (visa of Iran) is 3 or 4 working days.
It should be noted that place of receiving visa should be determined by the invitee.
As for the other countries, government of Islamic Republic of Iran can accept or reject the visa application of foreign nationals.
Terms and Conditions of Receiving Visa of Iran for Foreign and Non-Iranian Nationals
Required Documents for Receiving Visa of Iran:
1- The identifications of inviter (host in Iran), colored scan of first page of ID Card (Birth Certificate) of inviter (host in Iran), National Code of inviter (host in Iran),
2- The identifications of invitee (guest), colored scan of passport of invitee (guest) and determining residence of invitee (guest)
3-Tourist invitation letter of Iran shall be valid for 1 month since date of issue
4- Paying amount of $30
*** In case of lack of having host in Iran, the travel agency may be regarded as your host and offer service to you.
Issuing or rejecting the invitation letter id decided by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Islamic Republic of Iran and the travel agency is not responsible about it.
Who Needs to Receive Visa of Iran?
All passengers intending for traveling to Iran require Visa for traveling to Iran. The residents of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Macedonia (FYROM) does not require to receive visa of Iran; the passengers and tourists should receive visa through travel agencies
Another form of visa is the airport Visa which is issued for tourists by fulfilling legal stages and administrative formalities. This type of visa is issued upon approval of agent of Islamic Republic of Iran and may be even rejected by the government.
Airport visa may not be issued under following terms and conditions:
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports
- Foreign news reporterstraveling to Iran with the purpose of press activities
- All applicants that their visa application was rejected
- Iranians whose child has a foreign nationality at birth; nevertheless, they have left their Iranian nationality.
- For issuing visa the nearest consulate of Islamic Republic of Iran to the residence of the invitee may be selected
- Through receiving the invitation letter, the passenger may receive the tourist visa of Iran with validity of 3 months and residence of 30 days
- Passenger could obtain the Visa at Imam Khomeini International Airport. in this case the Visa has validity for 15 days.
- All Afghan citizens living in Afghanistan or other places shall personally refer to the consulate of Islamic Republic of Iran in the country of their residence for receiving visa of Iran. Therefore, no action is taken in order to receive invitation letter for tourist visa of Iran for Afghans.
Post a Comment
You have to login to comment.